2018 Service, Camp, and Recreation Summer Jobs Fair - Community Partner Registration
The 2018 Service, Camp, and Recreation Summer Jobs Fair will be held on Thursday, February 8 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. in the Student Recreation Center on ECU's campus. Community partners that will be recruiting unpaid volunteers for the summer months are encouraged to register for this event. The deadline to register is January 19, 2018. Please note that space is limited for participation in this event.
Schedule of Events
- Parking Assistance (12:00 p.m.) - There will be reserved parking at the corner of Fourth Street and Reade Street. You will receive a parking permit for your dashboard when you arrive at the parking lot. A shuttle will pick up community partners from this location between 12:00-1:00 p.m. and drop-off at the Student Recreation Center. When the event is over, the shuttle will then return community partners to the reserved parking between 4:00-4:45 p.m. Google maps parking address: Service, Camp, and Recreation Summer Jobs Fair Parking.
- Check In & Set Up (12:00-1:00 p.m.) - Upon arrival, please check in at the employer/community partner registration table located in the Student Recreation Center Lobby. You will receive additional information and your assigned table location upon check-in.
- Volunteers - For your convenience, a team of volunteers will be available to assist you with setting up your table and display while answering any questions you may have. If you need assistance at any time during the fair, please ask anyone with a "VOLUNTEER" lanyard or visit the employer/community partner registration table to speak with a representative.
- Booth - A 6ft or 8ft table will be provided for your display. Electricity is not available, so please plan accordingly.
- Fair (1:00-4:00 p.m.) - Volunteers will be available to assist you with breaking down your display and loading materials into the shuttle upon conclusion of the event.
Please contact Tara Kermiet (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about this event.