Student Conduct Board Application Deadline
The Student Conduct Board application for 2013 is available now through OrgSync. The Student Conduct Board is composed entirely of Northeastern students. The board hears cases involving graduate, undergraduate, and continuing education students who have allegedly violated the Code of Student Conduct.
• We seek students who are fair, dependable, mature, and who possess leadership qualities.
• No prior experience needed.
• All majors and colleges are welcome.
• Time commitment varies.
• Undergraduate, Graduate, Law and Continuing education students welcome
Please keep the following dates in mind:
• Final Application Deadline: Friday, January 25, 2013
• Group Process Interview: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
• Individual Interviews: November, December 2012 and January 2013
• If you are planning to be on co-op or Abroad in Spring 2013, please complete your application and request your individual interview in late November or early December.