Student Organization Awards
The Office of Student Leadership and Involvement hosts the annual Student Organization Awards to recognize student organizations, leaders, and advisors for their contributions to the Samford community. Those nominated for awards will be invited to attend the awards ceremony. Heavy hors d'oeuvres will be served. Business attire is expected.
Individuals and non-Greek student organizations will be recognized in the following categories:
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Organization
- Outstanding Graduate Student Organization
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization Leader
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
Applications for the awards can be found by clicking the links above, or on OrgSync by typing in the name of the award in the search bar. Applications for all awards open on February 22nd at 8am and close on April 1st at midnight. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.