Publicity - Table Tent Request
HUB Union Grille
Our number one goal is the pleasurable dining experience of our patrons. In the past we have had issues with several table tents at a time falling in to patrons food, becoming soiled and stained, and ruining that positive experience. Because of this, the Dining Committee has established the following guidelines for table tents:
- No Table Tents are allowed in Prospect Dining Hall. They are only allowed in the Union Grille in the HUB.
- Table tents must be university related in their content.
- Only one table tent at a time, therefore table tents must be scheduled in advance.
- Table tents become soiled easily; therefore they will only be scheduled to go out three days at a time.
- All posted table tents must be professionally presented (typed information/tasteful graphics, printed through the HUB print shop or other print vendor).
- Table tents should be of card stock and no larger than 4” x 6” for display.
- Either of the Assistant Directors for Student Activities in the HUB must approve table tents in the Snack Bar for content.
- The sponsoring party should make arrangements to put out the table tents between meals so as not to disrupt customers. Note, you are responsible for placing the table tents.
- Dining Services will dispose of tents as they become soiled, torn or crumpled. In addition Dining Services will remove your table tents when your event is over.