2014 Move-In Day Volunteer Form
*Please Note that the deadline has passed to be scheduled for early move-in. You can still sign up to be a move-in day volunteer but we will not be able to arrange early move-in for volunteers. If you signed up prior to August 1 you are scheduled for early move-in.
Do you have the spirit of a USF DON and want to get involved with New Student Orientation?
Join USF's Move-In Day Team to help welcome and assist the new students move into the residence halls on Saturday August 16, 2014. If you have questions about this form or the Move-in Day Team, please contact GO Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a GO Team Alumni member: Please fill out the Team Captain Form for Move-In Day
If you are in a SORORITY OR FRATERNITY: Please complete THIS FORM and indicate your chapter under "Organization Affiliation" (This includes: Delta Zeta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Pi Kappa Phi, Phi Delta Theta, Lambda Theta Nu, Delta Sigma Theta, and Alpha Kappa Alpha). Thank you for all your support.
If you are in an ON-CAMPUS ORGANIZATION: Please include the name of your organization under "Organization Affiliation."
Move-in Day Team Description:
The Move-In Day Team will provide assistance to new students and their families as they move into the residence halls (Hayes-Healy, Gilson, Phelan, Fromm and Lone Mountain).
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Attend a 2 hour training (Friday, August 15, 2014)
- 4-hour volunteer commitment (Saturday, August 16, 2014)
- Able to assist students and their families with a professional manner
- Assist students and families unloading their vehicle
- Open and hold doors open for family and students
- Help guide overfilled carts into the residence halls
- Provide an extra hand to students and families who have extra luggage
- Float around the floors of the residence halls to provide help where needed
- Direct the flow of traffic along the perimeter of USF
- Be a friendly and welcoming face to new students and their families
- Display positive attitude and represent USF in a positive manner
- Create a sense of spirit and what it means to be a USF DON!
There are 3 pages to this application. Please be sure to complete this application in full by completing all three pages. We look forward to your interest in welcoming new students for Fall 2014!