A passionate & active group that promotes equality for our fellow Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, and Ally peers. Through education and compassion, we provide a fun experience with a valuable purpose.
-WEEKLY MEETINGS (Fall 2017)-
1:00PM - 3:00PM
Location: Main Building, Level G2, Room 055
Our meetings are designed to promote activism within our organization by brainstorming, planning, and heading events and activities that educate, advocate, and entertain!
The mission of StandOUT is to create a community of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and straight ally (GLBTQQA) students that is inclusive of our many diversities, open to the many opinions of our membership, and safe for all members of the community.
The purpose of StandOUT is:
1. To support LGBTQQA students at GRCC.
2. To educate ourselves and others in the GRCC and West Michigan communities on issues concerning LGBTQQA individuals.
3. To advocate for the well-being of LGBTQQA persons through local political processes.
4. To engage in outreach activities on issues regarding LGBTQQA individuals.
5. To provide programs and weekly meetings that empower LGBTQQA individuals and unify them with the GRCC and West Michigan communities.
Please join us every Wednesday from 1:00-3:00 PM in Room 205/207 of the Student Center (SCC). Located by Raider Grille.
General Student Organizations