SAC FALL 2017 START 2 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
THIS SESSION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. ANYONE REGISTERING AFTER THIS OCTOBER 9TH AT 10 AM WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER SESSION.
THIS ORIENTATION IS FOR FALL 2017 START 2 REGISTRATION
Welcome to San Antonio College New Student Orientation (NSO)!
NSO is mandatory for all students with less than 15 college credit hours.
READ THIS CHECKLIST ENTIRELY
PRIOR TO ATTENDING
STEP 1: BEFORE YOU SIGN UP
· Verify that San Antonio College is your home institution
· Complete all of the enrollment steps so that the hold associated with each step has been removed from your ACES account. Click here to access the enrollment checklist.
· Attending NSO with no holds ensures same-day advising and class registration.
STEP 2: BEFORE YOU ATTEND
· Look for the OrgSync confirmation in your student e-mail account. The e-mail will contain important information. Read it. Then, print or take a screen shot of the OrgSync confirmation e-mail to bring with you on the day of NSO.
STEP 3: DAY OF NSO
· Where: 1ST Floor of the Loftin Student Center. Parking is limited and available for you in any student lot or on the streets surrounding campus. Click here for the campus map that shows available student lots.
· What: Welcome/Overview, Campus Tour, Advising & Registration
· When: Double-check your OrgSync account to confirm date and time of NSO.
· Who: Future SAC students
WHAT TO BRING
o Comfortable attire- there is a campus tour!
o Be prepared to make payment, in some instances payment deadlines coincide with NSO dates.
o REQUIRED-OrgSync confirmation e-mail or screen shot & Banner ID