University Clearance Form (Year-Long Missions)
To serve as a Student Missionary from La Sierra University, you must obtain clearance from two entities:
- La Sierra University
- Organization with whom you will be serving.
By submitting this form you are seeking clearance by the University. The following departments will review your status:
:: Completion of all remedial courses, if any.
:: GPA of 2.5 or higher
:: No appointment necessary.
- SM appointment required.
- Call x2011 to schedule a time.
International Student Services:
- If applicable.
- See Heidi/Jon in OISS for details on visa status, US reentry status and more.
Student Financial Services:
- Appointment required.
- File FAFSA 2 weeks prior to appointment. File even if you do not plan on using student aid.
- Make an appointment with Sheldon Hadley x2175, email@example.com
- No appointment necessary.
- Citizenship record check.
- Appointment necessary.
- Call x2200 to schedule a "Missions Physical"
- Interview with the Missions Screening Committee