Mount Bachelor 2019 Scholarship Application
Annual Ski & Snowboarding Trip with VanCougs! Scholarships provided by the ASWSUV Senate. You must be a current WSU Vancouver student to apply for the scholarship.
Departs Friday, February 8th at 4:00 pm from WSU Vancouver
Returns Sunday, February 10th by 10:00(ish) pm to WSU Vancouver
Student registration fee: $195
Cost of rentals: $20
- Transportation to and from Bend, Oregon
- Transportation to and from the hotel and the Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
- Two nights at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Bend
- Two-day lift ticket
- Walking distance from downtown Bend
- Student Activities Board sponsored social
- Lunch at the Mt. Bachelor resort on Saturday
- Official Mt. Bachelor Trip 2019 Coug Swag!
- Equipment Rentals
Questions about the trip? Call or stop by the Recreation Annex at 360-546-9532, email@example.com
Scholarship questions? Contact ASWSUV President Vince Chavez, 360-546-9520, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday, January 7th 2019 at 5:00pm
Note: Due to a limited number scholarships, priority may be given to students who demonstrate financial needs. Application information will be kept confidential.