Did you know.....
Jan 29, 2016 by Yonna Pasch
Student Life has a ton of resources located on the NSULA Orgsync cite? As we are about to run full speed into February, we want to remind you all of a few resources related to being an RSO.
- If an organization wants to have food at any event, a Food Service Waiver must be filled out 7 days before the event and be approved by Sodexo and the Office of Student Activities. Food Service Waiver Form
- Due to new information from the state regarding games of chance, all NSU entities will need to fill out an application when holding a raffle or bingo. Application for License Exemption to Conduct Charitable Gaming
STUDENT LIFE PROMOTION REQUEST:
- To better inform our university community about events on campus, please fill out the request form on orgsync and we will be happy to post the event information and flyer on the TV's around campus and the Student Union Marquee. Student Life Promotion Request Form
SERVICE AT NSU:
- The faculty, staff, and students of University of Louisiana System Institutions volunteer numerous hours and provide a variety of services to our local communities. Your help is needed in documenting these hours and activities for the academic year. If you or your organization has volunteered in the community, please complete the Service at NSU form. Service at NSU Form
- Student Union Bridge Project - The project will turn over to the construction company on Monday, February 1, 2016. This means the area in front of the union will begin to be secured in order to prep the area for demolition and construction. Please bear with us through this renovation as we know it will be a slight inconvenience but it will be an amazing transformation upon completion.
- Ribbon Cutting - Have you seen the new and beautiful Mosaic Tile Mural at the Student Union located just outside of Grill 155? There will be a ribbon cutting on February 17, 2016 at 10am for the wonderful addition to our Union. So mark your calendars!!
- NSU Scholar's Day - We are hosting a virtual RSO browse for Spring Scholars' Day. What this means, is that our Student Life N-Siders and a few other volunteers will showcase our organizations on campus to the potential Scholars' students. What your organization can do is Virtually Participate in order to help us advertise what you do on campus. February 27, 2016 at 10:30 am. Virtually Sign Up Today!! Scholars' Day Virtual Participation Form
Have an amazing weekend!