Fall 2017 Service Week Registration
Community Agencies & Student Organizations, click "Begin Form" below to register for the TCU Service Week.
TCU Service Week
Brown-Lupton University Union (BLUU) 2nd floor
Held each fall, this event features a volunteer fair with over 50 local community agencies representatives. Agencies distribute information and recruit one-time or ongoing volunteers. This year the fair will be across 3 days, focusing on a specific issue area a day. Please sign up for the issue/focus area that best represents your agency.
Service Week Outline:
Sept. 5 - Family Services (youth, women, education)
Sept. 6 - Wellness (health, environment, hunger)
Sept. 7 - Human Services (elderly, refugees, homelessness, disabilities)
Daily Schedule of Events
11:00 Check-in & Set-up Click here for the TCU Campus Map
11:30 - 2:00 Fair
2:00 - 2:30 Check-out
- Attendance is free, unless special requests are made.
- In order to accommodate a large number of agencies in the location, there will be 2 agencies per 8' table (4' per agency).
- If this is not sufficient space for your agency, upon registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Please provide your own tablecloth for your use (note: tables will be shared between two agencies).
- Visitor parking is available in the lot across from Brown-Lupton University Union on Stadium Drive.
- Please stop at the Campus Police office (on the corner of Berry St. & Lubbock Ave.) to obtain a permit.
Marketing to TCU Students & Faculty
- Provide an overview of the purpose of your agency, who you serve, etc.
- Create a list of one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities, including contact information, dates/days of the week and times when possible.
- Give a brief description of the types of activities students would be doing, emphasizing how they would be making a difference.
- Highlight activities that students could do with a group!
- Have a sign-up sheet to gather names and e-mail addresses of interested students and faculty, so you can contact them directly after the fair.
- PICTURES! If you have pictures of students volunteering at your agency, showcase them!
For more information or any questions, please call 817.257.5815 or e-mail email@example.com.