BLUEPRINT Participant Registration Fall 2013
Welcome to BLUEPRINT! Thank you for your interest in Northeastern's premier freshmen leadership experience. BLUEPRINT is designed for first-year students who are interested in developing their leadership capacity and will assist students in developing a framework for their leadership paths. Through BLUEPRINT, you will be able to:
- develop relationships with students beyond the classroom and residence halls.
- engage in the Northeastern and global communities through interactions with peers, faculty and staff.
- identify the principles of leadership and learn about your leadership strengths
- manage and resolve conflict.
- understand and demonstrate how knowledge and affect work together.
- evaluate personal leadership and professional practices through assessment and reflection.
- learn about the cultural similarities and diversity within your BLUEPRINT cohort.
To find out more about BLUEPRINT go to http://www.northeastern.edu/lead360/blueprint/index.html.
If you choose to register for and participate in BLUEPRINT, you are committing to:
- Attending and participating in 8 weekly meetings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays
- Attending and participating in the BLUEPRINT retreat on Saturday, September 21, 2013
- Attending the Closing Ceremony on Monday, December 2
To register for Fall 2013 BLUEPRINT sessions, please fill out the information below.You will receive notification of your session the week of September 16th through the 20th. All BLUEPRINT sessions will begin the week of September 23rd. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Kyndra Angell at email@example.com.
Since BLUEPRINT is designed for first-year undergraduate students, you must be a first-year undergraduate student to participate.
The registration deadline is Wednesday, September 11th at 11:59PM EST.