Service Saturday RSVP
Come get your volunteer on!
Take your pick of 5-10 service projects at a local charitable or non-profit agency to volunteer at for the day. Learn about new and exciting ways to Get (IN)volved in the Boise State community and enjoy a FREE breakfast too!
Use this form to RSVP for each Service Saturday you and/or your organization are planning to participate in. That way we know how many from your organization are planning to attend and we can be sure to have enough food and service sites!
Here's some information to help you prepare:
- Each event will have breakfast starting at 9:00am.
- All participants will need to sign a liability waiver prior to participating.
- Participants under 18 will need to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- Groups should plan to be at individual sites from 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- All participants should dress accordingly with comfortable appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes.
- Please check our website (getinvolved.boisestate.edu) for event updates and meeting locations.
Questions, contact the Student Involvement & Leadership Center at 426.1223 or email@example.com.
If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.