Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Travel Authorization Form

This form should be filled out anytime a student organization is sponsoring an event OUTSIDE the City of Boston.

Individuals traveling outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts must also fill out the myTravel Plans (within the myNEU portal) in accordance with the following policy: Students participating in university sponsored travel outside of Massachusetts are required to have a completed entry in ’My Travel Plans’ for each trip.  Failure to have a completed entry in ‘My Travel Plans’ is considered to be  a violation of the ‘General Expectations’ section of the Student Code of Conduct under the heading Failure to Comply.  (Contained in the Students’ Bill of Rights and Responsibilities section of the Student Handbook)

Begin Form