Eligibility: To qualify for funding, your department or organization must be a recognized University or department or organization that does not have access to the Student Org or Academic Student Org Funds. There is no limit on the amount of funding an organization can request. The request must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks before the date of the event.
- Requirements: You must submit the following documents with your completed application:
- A 450-500 word summary describing the purpose of your event and what activities you have planned for the event. Please make clear the expected attendance and how you plan on marketing the event to the campus community. If the event has happened in the past,please provide figures from previous years' events, including the projected budget and attendance amount. How do you believe this event will be beneficial to the Chapman community, and why do you believe the Student Government Association should provide funding for your event?
- Invoices, printouts of cost estimates and any other information that would provide further clarification about the amount of funding requested.
- Artwork of t-shirt designs, posters or any items purchased that will bear the SGA logo if approved for funding. (Please read through the "SGA Media Guidelines" document before submitting your application). The Allocations Committee will submit your artwork to the Director of Public Relations if your funding is approved.
- Food above $50 must be ordered through Sodexo. Please upload, if applicable, your event's Sodexo estimate.