Update: Homecoming Royal Court 2014 Applications Now Being Accepted
Oct 7, 2014 by Kiet Le
Apply for the Fall 2014 Homecoming Court!
You can click on the link below to access the application form.
Please note the following:
- Freshmen (Lord and Lady) are represented by anyone with less than 30 hours.
- Sophomores (Duke and Duchess) are represented by anyone with less than 60 hours and more than 30 hours.
- Juniors (Prince and Princess) are represented by anyone with less than 90 hours and more than 60 hours.
- Seniors (King and Queen) are represented by anyone with more than 90 hours.
All candidates (except first semester freshmen) must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA, submit a Royal Court Application, and attend one of the following meetings:
- Tuesday, October 14th, 2014, 3 pm, Location: Setzer Student Center Room 108
- Wednesday, October 15th, 2014, 4 pm, Location: Setzer Student Center Room 108
- Thursday, October 16th, 2014, 10 am, Location: Setzer Student Center Room 209
and be sponsored by an organization that must complete the Royal Court Sponsorship form at the following link: https://orgsync.com/22733/forms/120783.
Please note: Publicizing your campaign (pubbing) will not be allowed until after attendance at one of above mandatory meetings.
Your application may be approved; however, it does not mean that your application process is complete. Verification of GPA, hours, and organization sponsorship will be completed by Setzer Student Center staff. All forms must be submitted by October 16th at 11 P.M. Please have your sponsoring organization complete their sponsorship form to complete your application process. Failure to meet all requirements and deadline will result in not being included in the voting process. Once all verification and forms have been processed you will be contacted via email to inform you that your application has been accepted. Please make sure to list an accurate email address when completing the LU Homecoming 2014 - Royal Court Application. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Kiet Le at Kiet.email@example.com or at x8723.