2019 Student Organization Awards Nominations
Mar 5, 2019 by Harley Madison Jones
Celebrate the achievements of your student organization and apply for a
2019 Student Organization Award!
These awards are given to recognize the successes of LU's student organizations and their advisors.
- Outstanding Student Organization of the Year
- New Student Organization of the Year
- Dr. Melvin Brust Advisor of the Year Award
Details and requirements for each award are included on each page of this application.
Deadline for submitting nominations is 11:59 pm on Friday, March 22, 2019.
Who Is Eligible?
- Registered student organizations
- Registered advisors of student organizations
- Greek organizations, CAB, & the Student Government Association are not eligible
Who Can Nominate an Organization?
- Lamar University faculty and staff
- Members of a student organization
- Any enrolled student at Lamar University
- Nominations for Advisor of the Year must be made by a member of the organization advised.
All awards will be presented at the Toast to Leadership Awards Banquet.
For more information, call 409-880-8739 or email email@example.com.