Leadership Week Treasure Hunt with a $150 CASH PRIZE!
Apr 4, 2018 by Julie Eddards
Leadership Treasure Hunt
New Student and Leadership Programs is hosting a Leadership Treasure Hunt on Thursday, April 5.
The winning prize is $150!
HOW TO PLAY
- You're looking for a small wooden nickel hidden somewhere on the LU campus.
- Once found, the finder should immediately DM us the winning code found on the back of the wooden nickel.
- Confirmation will be given that the find is valid.
WHERE TO FIND CLUES
- We'll release the FIRST clue at 10:00 am.
- A total of 4 clues (riddles) will be released every 30 minutes.
- If the wooden nickel isn't found, we'll release a bonus clue at 4:00 pm.
- ALL CLUES WILL BE RELEASED ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. Follow us at lu_leadership to find the clues.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You must be a current Lamar University student to win.
- The wooden nickel is not buried.
- Destruction of any property to find the wooden nickel is not necessary and not allowed.
- The wooden nickel's location is accessible to the public 24 hours a day.
Have fun, and happy hunting!