DEADLINE EXTENDED - 2016 Student Organization Awards
Apr 11, 2016 by LU Student Engagement
Did you miss your opportunity to submit nominations for the 2016 Student Organization Awards? Here's your chance! We've extended the deadline to 11:00 pm on Tuesday, April 12.
Celebrate the achievements of your student organization and apply for a 2016 Student Organization Award! These awards are given to recognize the successes of LU's student organizations and their advisors.
- Outstanding Student Organization of the Year
- Most Improved Student Organization
- Advisor of the Year
Details and requirements for each award are included on the Student Organization Award Nomination Form.
Deadline for submitting nominations is Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
Who Is Eligible?
- Registered student organizations
- Registered advisors of student organizations
- Greek organizations, Lamar Alive, & the Student Government Association are not eligible
Who Can Nominate an Organization?
- Lamar University faculty and staff
- Members of a student organization
- Any enrolled student at Lamar University
- Nominations for Advisor of the Year must be made by a member of the organization advised.
All awards will be presented at the Toast to Leadership Awards Banquet. For more information, call 409-880-7746 or email email@example.com.