Reminder - Renew Your Org's Registration!
Oct 8, 2015 by LU Student Engagement
Attention, Student Organizations! It’s time to renew your organization’s registration on OrgSync for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Make sure you register as soon as possible. Failure to renew your org's registration will result in your portal being disabled, and you’ll miss out on privileges associated with student organization registration such as:
- being listed as an official registered organization
- use of student organization mailboxes
- access to Co-Sponsorship funding
- ability to make Setzer Student Center reservations
- post student organization signs in accordance with University posting policy
- and much more!
The registration process is simple!
1. First, update your organization’s OrgSync portal including officer information, meeting days, and meeting times.
2. Then have your organization’s Advisor complete the Advisor Agreement Form.
If you have any questions, you can visit us in the Setzer Student Center Room 212 or call us at 409-880-8739.