2015-2016 Student Organization Registration Renewal
Aug 4, 2015 by Sabreene Johnson
Welcome back, Student Organizations! It’s time to renew your organization’s registration on OrgSync for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Student Organization Registration will begin Monday, August 24th through Wednesday, September 30th.
Don’t miss this September 30th deadline: Your portal will be disabled and you’ll miss out on privileges associated with student organization registration such as:
- being listed as an official registered organization
- use of student organization mailboxes
- access to Co-Sponsorship funding
- ability to make Setzer Student Center reservations
- post student organization signs in accordance with University posting policy
- and much more!
The registration process is simple!
1. First, update your organization’s OrgSync portal including officer information, meeting days, and meeting times.
2. Then have your organization’s Advisor complete the Advisor Agreement Form.
In order to be approved for student organization registration for the 2015-2016 academic year, two (2) student organization officers or designees must attend the mandatory Student Organization Training Session which will be held on Friday, September 11 at 1 p.m. in the University Theatre. We look forward to you attending this mandatory training session! If you missed the meeting, email email@example.com to receive the Session information.
If you have any questions or concerns you can visit us in the Setzer Student Center Room 212 or call us at 409-880-8722.