2018 Orientation Cardinal Connection Fair
2018 CARDINAL CONNECTION STUDENT RESOURCE FAIR
DEADLINE - June 1, 2018
Freshman orientation is upon us once again! We are excited to welcome new students to Lamar University! Did you know that Orientation plays a significant role in student retention? We invite you to participate with us by participating in the 2018 Cardinal Connection Student Resource Fair. The fair is a comprehensive event that allows new students and guests to speak with organizations about involvement opportunities and gain valuable knowledge from departments what resources are offered for student transition and success during their years at Lamar University. This year's fair will be held at Setzer Student Center's, Live Oak Ballroom from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR BOOTH:
- One 6 foot banquet table
- Access to a target audience (new incoming freshmen and guests)
- 250 new students per session (each session has a max limit of 500 students plus guests)
- Ability to provide participants with information about your service, activities, products and product samples
- Opportunity to sign new members to your organization
LOCATION and TIME
- Setzer Student Center's, Live Oak Ballroom
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, June 22
- Saturday, June 23
- Friday, June 29
- Saturday, June 30
- Friday, July 13
- Saturday, July 14
- Friday, July 27
- Saturday, July 28
- Friday, August 3
CARDINAL CONNECTION SET-UP TIMES
- 1:00 pm to 1:50 pm - Set-Up period begins
- 1:50 pm - Event participants begin to arrive. All resource fair participants need to be completely set-up and ready to go by this time.
- 5:00 pm - Friday Orientation all Set-Up can be left on the tables for Saturday's orientation, we ask that you do not leave anything valuable on the tables, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. Please do not take down your materials early.
- 5:00 pm - Saturday Orientation breakdown can begin at this time. Please do not take down your materials early. NO BREAKDOWN BEFORE 5:00 PM.
We ask all organizations or department members participating at the fair tables to wear t-shirts or other paraphernalia that are directly related to the organization they are representing that day. Lamar University spirit wear is encouraged.
If you would like information on where to purchase branded table cloths, shirts and polos, or other giveaway items, please contact us at email@example.com.