Fall 2017 Week of Welcome Involvement Fair Registration Form
2017 WEEK OF WELCOME INVOLVEMENT FAIR REGISTRATION FORM
DEADLINE – AUGUST 5, 2016
The 2017 Week of Welcome Involvement Fair is a comprehensive event that allows new students and guests to speak with departments and organizations about questions and concerns, meet with staff members, take care of business, and get information regarding the resources, services, and organizations available at Lamar University.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR BOOTH:
- One 6 foot banquet table
- Access to a target audience (new incoming freshmen, Transfer and Current Students)
- Ability to provide participants with information about your services, activities, products and product samples.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE:
- Appropriate signage for your booth
- Appropriate staffing (At least 2 people per booth)
- Tabletop décor, table cloth and any other information you would like to give out and/or provide
- Departments are encouraged to bring information materials about their departments. All materials should be set up within the provided booth space.
- Giveaways are encouraged.
DATE AND LOCATION FOR THE INVOLVEMENT FAIR:
Date: August 30, 2017
Location: Rec Sports
HOURS OF THE FAIR
- 10:00 – 10:50 AM – Set-up period begins
- 10:50 AM – Event participants begin to arrive – all resource fair participants need to be completely set-up and ready to go by this time.
- 11:00 PM – Event begins
- 1:00 PM – Breakdown and begin packing up. NO BREAKDOWN BEFORE 1:00 PM.
Any questions please contact Michael Deneus (Coordinator of Student Organization Services) email: email@example.com