2017 Orientation Cardinal Connection Student Resource Fair Registration Form
2017 CARDINAL CONNECTION STUDENT RESOURCE FAIR
DEADLINE – June 1st, 2017
The resource fair, Cardinal Connection, is a comprehensive event that allows new students and guests to speak with departments and organizations about questions and concerns, meet with staff members, take care of business, and get information regarding the resources, services, and organizations available at Lamar University.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR BOOTH:
- One 6 foot banquet table
- Access to a target audience (new incoming freshmen and guests)
- 250 new students per session, each session has a max limit of 500 students plus guests.
- Ability to provide participants with information about your services, activities, products and product samples.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE:
- Appropriate signage for your booth
- Appropriate staffing (No More than 3 people at each booth)
- Tabletop décor, table cloth and any other information you would like to give out and/or provide
- Departments are encouraged to bring information materials about their departments. All materials should be set up within the provided booth space.
- Giveaways are encouraged.
DATES AND LOCATION FOR THE RESOURCE FAIR:
Freshman Orientation – Location- REC CENTER
Transfer Orientation- Location- REC CENTER
HOURS OF THE FAIR
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM – Set-up period begins
- 1:50 PM – Event participants begin to arrive – all resource fair participants need to be completely set-up and ready to go by this time.
- 5:00 PM – Breakdown and begin packing up. NO BREAKDOWN BEFORE 5:00 PM.