Make a Difference Day 2017 Registration Form - ALUMNI ONLY
1. You are not guaranteed your site preference. However, we try to get you one of your top two preferences. You will learn what site you have been assigned to on October 25th by 5pm through email.
2. You can volunteer as a group! You need to sign up individually for liability reasons, but on your form, indicate which group you wish to volunteer with.
3. We will provide water and lunch, but bring a water bottle just in case.
4. You are responsible for transportation to your site and home. We recommend carpooling!
5. Please wear warm clothing and layers to be prepared for any outside work.
6. Meet in South Foundation Hall at 9:00 am for registration.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
9:00-9:30am: Volunteer Registration at Oakland University's South Foundation Hall Fish Bowl
9:30am: Depart from OU
9:30am-10am: Depending on your drive, you will arrive between 9:50am-10:00am at your site and then begin your service project
1:00pm: You have completed Make a Difference Day! Head home! Give yourself a pat on the back for helping our nation! Thank you!