MLK Day of Service 2019
Due to inclement weather this event has been cancelled and rescheduled for March 9, 2019. A new sign up form will be posted in the near future for the new event date.
For all questions about this day, or if you areinterested in being a site leader for the day contact Daryl Blackburn email@example.com
To Sign up please click the link below:
*ALUMNI ONLY* To Sign up please click the link below:
Come give back and volunteer at local nonprofits in the community!
1. You are not guaranteed your first site preference. However, we will really try to get you one of your top two preferences.
2. You can volunteer as a group! You need to sign up individually for liability reasons, but on your form, indicate which group you wish to volunteer with.
3. Bring a water bottle, just in case. We will provide water and lunch.
4. You are responsible for transportation to your site and home. We recommend carpooling!
5. Meet in South Foundation Hall at 9:00 am for registration.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
9:00-9:30am: Volunteer Registration at Oakland University's South Foundation Fish Bowl
9:30am: Depart from OU
9:45am-10am Depending on your drive, you will arrive between 9:50am-10:00am at your site and then begin your service project
1:00pm: You have completed MLK Day of Service! Head home! Give yourself a pat on the back for helping our nation! Thank you!
**More locations will be added as they are confirmed**