Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Contract Payment Request for Speaker/Performer

If you will need to pay an individual or entity for the performance of a service (e.g. speaking engagement, musical performance, training, or other service), you will need an official university contract to be drafted and signed by that party well in advance of your event.  Having the contract COMPLETED TWO WEEKS PRIOR to event is preferred.

Use this form to initiate the drafting of your contract.  It will ask for all the info necessary to create the contract.  Work with your student activities advisor to learn more about handling the contracting process correctly.  

Begin Form