Ritual Room Request Form
LOG INTO ORGSYNC PRIOR TO SUBMISSION
Please be advised in order to reserve the Fraternity & Sorority Life Ritual Room there are terms and conditions that ALL must adhere to.
• Each Organization must put in a request 5 business days prior to reservation needs.
• The Ritual Room will be available while the Student Union is open.
• Any and ALL trash and food must be removed from the Ritual Room and the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite at the conclusion of all events.
• Upon conclusion of the event, the Ritual Room must be left in the set-up that was originally requested.
• There is no hanging or taping of any materials to the doors or walls of the Ritual Room under any circumstance.
• Open flames are prohibited in the Ritual Room and the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite.
- Tables, chairs and floor must be covered if you will have an event involving glue, paint, markers, crayons, glitter, etc.
• Room style set-up is the responsibility of each organization for the Ritual Room per event and prior to start time of the event.
- You will be held liable for any damages to the furniture or any part of the room.
• For after hours and weekend entry into the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite and Ritual Room students will need to go the Control Desk located on the 1st floor of the Student Union to gain access; your Comet Card must be on hand. Note: Any group that requires access on weekends or after hours will need to have prior approval from one of the following: Director Kevin Saberre, Assistant Director Daniel Hernandez, and Administrative Assistant Jacqueline Reynolds.
This reservation approval is contingent upon no other submitted ritual events. Priority of the Ritual Room is given to chapter rituals.