Ritual Room Request Form
Please be advised in order to reserve the Fraternity & Sorority Life Ritual Room there are terms and conditions that ALL must adhere to.
• Each Organization must put in a request 5 business days prior to reservation needs.
• The Ritual Room will be available Monday-Sunday 7:00am-11:30pm
• Any and ALL trash and food must be removed from the Ritual Room and the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite at the conclusion of all events.
• Upon conclusion of the event, the Ritual Room must be left in the set-up that was originally requested.
• There is no hanging or taping of any materials to the doors or walls of the Ritual Room under any circumstance.
• Open flames are prohibited in the Ritual Room and the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite.
- Tables, chairs and floor must be covered if you will have an event involving glue, paint, markers, crayons, glitter, etc.
• Room style set-up is the responsibility of each organization for the Ritual Room per event and prior to start time of the event.
- You will be held liable for any damages to the furniture or any part of the room.
• For after hours and weekend entry into the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite and Ritual Room students will need to go the Control Desk located on the 1st floor of the Student Union to gain access; your Comet Card must be on hand. Note: Any group that requires access on weekends or after hours will need to have prior approval from one of the following: Assistant Director Daniel Hernandez and Administrative Assistant Delia Castillo-Arellano.