Ritual Room Request Form
Please be advised in order to reserve the Fraternity & Sorority Life Ritual Room there are terms and conditions that ALL must adhere to.
• Each Organization must put in a request 5 business days prior to reservation needs.
• The Ritual Room will be available Monday-Sunday 7:00am-11:30pm
• Any and ALL trash and food must be removed from the Ritual Room and the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite at the conclusion of all events.
• Upon conclusion of the event, the Ritual Room must be left in the set-up that was originally requested.
• There is no hanging or taping of any materials to the doors or walls of the Ritual Room under any circumstance.
• Open flames are prohibited in the Ritual Room and the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite.
• Each organization is responsible for setting up of the Ritual Room per event room request and prior to start time of the event.
• For after hours and weekend entry into the Fraternity & Sorority Life Suite and Ritual Room students will need to go the Control Desk located on the 1st floor of the Student Union to gain access; your Comet Card must be on hand. Note: Any group that requires access on weekends or after hours will need to have prior approval from one of the following: Assistant Director Julie Murphy, Assistant Director Daniel Hernandez ,Administrative Assistant Chinweolu Greer .
If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.