FSL Off-Campus Event Planning Form
The purpose of this form is for the planning process of ALL Off-Campus events, including events that have alcohol. This includes all brotherhood/sisterhood events, retreats, mixers, date parties, formals, club parties, etc. If alcohol will be present in any way, this form needs to be filled out and a C.A.R.E. meeting needs to be held.
1. Form must be completed two weeks prior to event.
2. C.A.R.E. meetings must be held at least 1 week before the event.
For Bus Parties:
1. This form must be filled out 10 business days in advance to ensure proper police coverage for your event.
2. Campus property, including parking lots from where buses depart and arrive, must be maintained in a safe and clean manner at all times. The organization must insure that the bus departure/arrival site is properly maintained both before and after the event. The organization must arrange a monitor on the bus for the departure/arrival.
3. Each organization is to organize a trash pick up committee who will inspect the parking lot/bus after all participants have left. The committee is also responsible for insuring the parking lot is trash free once the buses leave campus.
If a group fails to adhere to these policies, the respective group’s governing body, the Fraternity and Sorority Life Staff or the Dean of Students can impose sanctions, ranging from fines to community service to loss of privileges.
The Dean of Students reserves the right to make changes to this policy when the need arises.