Fundraising Approval Form
This fundraising form is used for on-campus activities. You are required to submit this form at least two (2) weeks in advance of any fundraiser that you are holding as a registered student organization. For Spring 2019, sales in the new student center are permitted with a $25 tabling fee with the exception of bake sales (Bake sales are not permitted in the Main Student Center.) Wright Plaza is a designed area for student organization tabling and sales, including bake sales. There is no cost for Wright Plaza, but you must provide your own table.
All spaces MUST be reserved through the Central Reservation Office using 25Live.
- Receipts should be kept on all donations.
- Only Hand-made items may be sold on campus.
- Student Fees may not be used to fund an organization fundraiser.
- Raffles may not be conducted by student organizations
- The following disclaimer should be displayed at all fundraising events (copies of this wording are available in the Office of Student Activities and Organizations)
This organization does not represent East Carolina University, its interests, or its opinions. East Carolina University has provided no financial assistance for this endeavor nor will East Carolina University receive any funds from this endeavor. Monies donated are collected and distributed solely at the discretion of the fundraising organization to the charitable organization for which this fundraiser is intended. East Carolina University is not responsible for receiving or distribution of funds. This event is not representative of support of the charitable organization by East Carolina University.