Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Trip & Off-Campus Activity Request Form

This form needs to be completed at least 7 business days before your trip or off-campus activity. Forms required for trip or off campus activities need to be turned in to the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) at least 3 business days before your event date.

  • Participant Agreement Form (from each person participating)
  • Driver Agreement Form (from each person driving)

For more instructions on planning your trip or off-campus activity, go to:

Questions? Contact:
Or visit us at the Locatelli Center front desk (Monday-Friday, 9:30am-4:30pm)

Begin Form