2019-2020 Mail Center Assistant Application
Thank you for your interest in the Mail Center Assistant position! Please review the information below before submitting your application. Any questions about the application, position, or process can be directed to Erik Heller in Residence Life. Applications will be open March 18 through April 5, 2019.
To be considered for employment, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Available for employment August 22, 2019 - May 15, 2020.
- Enrolled as a full-time student with 12+ undergraduate credits during employment.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 before and during employment.
- Must live in the residence halls during employment.
- Must be available to fully attend fall training, opening weekend, fall semester closing, spring semester opening, spring semester closing, regular staff meetings, and other required activities.
- Review the position description.
Hourly Pay: $7.50 Hours: 7-12 per week
A resume must be uploaded with your application. Resumes should be uploaded as a PDF document. Applicants are strongly encouraged to utilize Career Services for assistance in developing a professional resume.