2019 Summer Student Custodian Application
Please complete the following application and submit by Friday, April 5, 2019 for full consideration.
Interviews will take place April 8-12.
Please note that you will need to meet the following conditions to be eligible
for employment as a Summer Student Custodian:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in fall 2019.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 before employment.
- Must attend any mandatory student custodial staff meetings.
- Possess a basic understanding of cleaning procedures and equipment.
- Be willing to perform a variety of custodial duties as assigned.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to be on their feet for long hours.
- Must be able to climb stairs in buildings (some with elevators and some without).
- Remuneration: $9.50/hour and a space in a double room on-campus at no cost.
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm.
* You will be asked to upload your resume at the end of this form. Please upload a PDF document.