2015 Falcon Family of the Year Award
Nominate Your Family to be BGSU's 2015 Falcon Family of the Year!
This award is given to the family of a current Bowling Green State University student. Please take a moment to review the award criteria and guidelines below and to submit your nomination recognizing your exceptional family as the 2015 Falcon Family of the Year on or before August 31.
Recognition of the recipient(s) will take place at the BGSU vs Memphis football game during Falcon Family Weekend, September 18-20, 2015. For more information about the football game, visit www.bgsufalcons.com. Should you choose to complete this nomination, it is important that you ask your family to save the date of September 19 in order to be present at the game to receive the award. The game time will be announced by late Summer 2015.
Selection of the Falcon Family of the Year is based on the following criteria:
- provides ongoing support;
- serves as a positive role model;
- makes personal and/or professional sacrifices for family;
- helps you gain independence and provides the tools for you to be successful; and/or
- continues to empower and challenge you.