Greek Leadership Spring 2012
The purpose of Greek Leadership is to further the education of sophomore and junior members about the Greek Community and to provide training for future leadership roles within each fraternity and sorority and in the Greek Community.
• GPA requirement of 2.5 or better
• Open to Fraternity and Sorority members of the Texas Tech Greek community
• Representatives must have completed one full semester of membership in their respective sorority or fraternity, but should not have completed more than three semesters.
• There is not a minimum or maximum requirement of participants per organization. We welcome anyone that is interested in gaining knowledge!
• All meetings will take place from 3:30 – 5:00pm in the Senate Room, Student Union Building. There will potentially be a few specially scheduled events specifically open to those participating in Greek Leadership. The program will last for six weeks during the semester with new representatives chosen for each new semester.
o Meeting Schedule (3:30 – 5:00pm; Senate Room; SUB)
- Tuesday, January 31st Senate Room; SUB
- Tuesday, February 7th Senate Room; SUB
- Tuesday, February 14th Senate Room; SUB
- Tuesday, February 21st Senate Room; SUB
- Tuesday, February 28th Senate Room; SUB
- Tuesday, March 6th Senate Room; SUB
Application Due Date:
• Applications are due by 5:00pm on Monday, January 30, 2012.