Core Values Activity Fund - for NON SGA Funded Organizations ONLY
Please complete this form if you are NOT funded by SGA. If you do receive SGA funding, please inquire with SGA about available funds, www.sga.ttu.edu.
The Division of Undergraduate Education and Student Affairs has developed a fund for student organization programming that supports the strategic priorities of Texas Tech University and its core values:
1. INCREASE ENROLLMENT AND PROMOTE STUDENT SUCCESS: We will grow and diversify our student population in order to improve higher education participation and supply a well equipped, educated workforce for the state of Texas.
2. STRENGTHEN ACADEMIC QUALITY AND REPUTATION: We will attract and retain the best faculty in the world in order to enhance our teaching excellence and grow our number of nationally recognized programs.
3. EXPAND AND ENHANCE RESEARCH AND CREATIVE SCHOLARSHIP: We will significantly increase the amount of public and private research dollars in order to advance knowledge, improve the quality of life in our state and nation, and enhance the state's economy and global competitiveness.
4. FURTHER OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT: We will expand our community outreach, promote higher education and continue to engage in partnerships in order to improve our communities and enrich their quality of life.
5. INCREASE AND MAXIMIZE RESOURCES: We will increase funding for scholarships, professorships, and world-class facilities, and maximize those investments through more efficient operations in order to ensure affordability for students and accountability to the State of Texas.
Texas Tech University is committed to the values of mutual respect; cooperation and communication; creativity and innovation; community service and leadership; pursuit of excellence; public accountability; and diversity.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org