Requesting Events to be added to the Student Organization Calendar
The Center for Campus Life is pleased to announce we have an option for sharing your student organization events on the student organization calendar. The following criteria will be used to add events to the Student Organization Calendar:
- Organization must be registered and have attended risk management training for the current school year.
- The event must be open to Texas Tech's student body.
- The event must be alcohol and drug free.
- The event must follow Texas Tech policies and procedures, including the Student Code of Conduct/Handbook.
- If the event is held outside on university property, it must be approved by the Outdoor Events Coordinator Committee or "Grounds Use Committee" by the time of the request.
- The event must not be a general meeting of the student organization.
To request an event on the Student Organization Calendar, create a new event in your organization's profile. The more details in the description you provide for the event the better. If you would like the event to be include in the Student Orgs Calendar select Public + Website in the Who Can See It, and click on the Share to the TTU Student Orgs Calendar to request the event at the bottom of the page.
Campus Life Staff will review all events, and either approve or deny your request to add the event to the Student Orgs Calendar.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.