Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Tom Carroll
Feb 5, 2013

Become a Resident Advisor at Sac State!

Feb 5, 2013 by Tom Carroll

The Housing and Residential Life Office offers a variety of student employment opportunities. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please stop by the Housing and Residential Life Office located in Sierra Hall to pick up an application packet, or you can download the application packet here and return it to their office.

For questions, please call Housing and Residential Life at (916) 278-6655.



Leo Sun

It's a great opportunity and not only does it get you FREE room & board, it is something employers LOVE to see on resumes!

Rhonda L Whitney

Are you on call 24/7 or do you get a break from being a RA.. Can you get away for the weekend?

Leo Sun

Feel free to contact the Housing & Residential Life department at (916)278-6655 for more information.