Apply for 2011-2012 Leadership Awards - Applications open Feb. 13th - April 23rd, 2012
Feb 14, 2012 by Ka Vang
Student Organizations & Leadership Office will be hosting the 2011-2012 Annual Leadership Awards and Recognition Reception on May 8th, 2012 in the University Union Ballroom from 3:00pm-6:00pm to award and recognize outstanding groups/programs/events/student leaders/faculty/staff advisors for the academic year 2011-2012.
You can nominate your club/program/event by filling out the 2011-2012 Leadership Awards Packet located on the ‘Forms’ tab on OrgSync and apply for any of the following Leadership Awards:
• Civic Engagement Award Nomination
• Outstanding Diversity Program Nomination
• Outstanding Collaborative Program Nomination
• Most Outstanding Organization Nomination
• Outstanding Student Leader Nomination
• Outstanding Faculty/Staff Advisor Nomination
• Outstanding Program/Event Nomination
• Outstanding Service Program/Event Nomination
• Outstanding Wellness Program/Event Nomination
• Outstanding Scholarship Program/Event Nomination
• Best Use of OrgSync Nomination
In addition, if your groups are interested in performing for this year Awards Reception, please fill out the “Awards Reception Performance Interest” form on OrgSync. Or they can call us and have these information ready for us. (Note: Selection of performers will be notified 2 weeks in advance before the reception ceremony to see if they are selected to perform.)
o Title of Performance
o Time of Performance (Please limit to 5 -7 minutes. Must include set up and clean up into time limit)
o Type of Performance (i.e. Dance routine, singing, acting, etc.)
o What props will you be using?
o What equipment will you need? (i.e. microphones, video equipment, internet connection, etc.)
o Number of performers.
o Description of Performance
If you have any questions pertaining to applying for the Leadership Awards, please contact the office of Student Organizations & Leadership located in the University Union 3rd Floor, or by phone 916-278-6595.