Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Request form for Events with Alcohol (On or Off Campus)

University recognized student organizations wishing to have an event with alcohol on or off campus must obtain advanced approval from the Office of Student Life using this Alcohol Request Form.

Requests should be submitted to the Office of Student Life at least one week in advance of a planned activity to facilitate review and approval.

All events with alcohol MUST follow the Alcohol Policy. 



Begin Form