Allocable Fee Appropriation Board (AFAB)
The Allocable Fee Appropriation Board, or AFAB, is the financial arm for Allocable Fees within the student government. AFAB's main responsibilities include reviewing and approving Annual Budgets and Single-Event Funding Requests for student organizations and overseeing the spending of allocable dollars. AFAB also works to promote organizational development and excellence at UW-River Falls.
The Board consists of the AFAB Chair, 4 Student Senators, and 6 Students At-Large.
- Allocable Fee Appropriation Board Chair - Abby Wendt
- Student Senator - Kelsey Kuehnhold
- Student At-Large - Christian Rhinevault
- Student At-Large - Eli Nord
- Student At-Large - Gabe Stanko
- Student At-Large - Gabby Munsterteiger
- Kelly Hussong