Student Intern for Fraternity and Sorority Involvement 2019-2020
Student Intern Application
The Undergraduate Internship is expected to work approximately 8 hours per week starting August 26, 2019 and ending on April 29, 2020.
- Support the planning of major office initiatives such as FSI Leadership Retreat and Greek Awards. Some logistical aspects include working with vendors and departments to put on the event.
- Support and assist the execution of the New Member 101 program.
- Oversee the Stetson Greeks social media accounts and consistently post updated about the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Involvement, Greek chapter events, and other Stetson University events.
- Manage the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Involvement website and ensure that the website reflects the diversity of the Greek community at Stetson.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of newsletters, promotions, and other publications for students, alumni, and parents and families.
- Develop and facilitate programs for alumni and parents and families for Stetson events.
- Manage aspects of office administration such as filing grade releases, dropping off and collecting materials from finance and the print shop, managing the rosters and taking notes of the team meetings.
- Assist with the logistical planning of any professional conferences that the Stetson students will attend.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bi-weekly team meetings with the FSI Professional Staff
- Bi-weekly one on one meetings with their supervisor
- Attend events to assist with any tasks available.
- Commit to working office hours in the office a week (outside of team meetings) to work on tasks around the office.
Qualifications: You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Stetson University affiliated with a social sorority or fraternity.
- Applications will be open from March 14, 2019 - April 10, 2019
- Applications will be due Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 11:59pm
- Interviews will take place on Monday, April 15 - 17, 2019
- The new interns will be announced by April 30, 2019