SLICE (fall 2017)
SLICE is an experiential program focused on helping students explore leadership, self-assurance, and inclusion through service. Throughout this 6-week programs, participants will participate in interactive sessions and community based service projects as they make meaning for how leadership and inclusion are part of their life. This program is student led and student facilitated to create a welcoming opportunity for open discussion.
This 6 week program will take place throughout the second half of the fall 2017 semester and meeting times are TBA.
Requirements of Participants:
- Identify as an undergraduate student at Stetson University (this program is open to students of any year)
- Have a passion to grow their leadership skills
- Be available to meet for the 6 SLICE sessions
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA
- Be in good academic standing with Stetson University
- Be in good conduct standing with Stetson University
- Applications due: Friday, September 15, 2017
- SLICE Participants will be announced by: Friday, September 22, 2017
Please complete the following application by September 15, 2017 to be considered for the 2017 fall Cohort of SLICE. If you have any questions, please reach out to Leadership Education and Development at email@example.com.