Emerging Leaders (fall 2017)
Emerging Leaders is an opportunity for Sophomore students at Stetson University to develop a stronger understanding of their leadership skills and how to make an impact in their community through their abilities. Emerging Leaders is facilitated in a small cohort style over 8 weeks, during which participants participate in hands on learning activities and group facilitated reflection focused on honing in on abilities as a leader.
This 8 week program will take place throughout the second half of the fall 2017 semester. Dates for the programs will be:
- Set in August 2017
Requirements of Participants:
- Identify as a Sophomore Student at Stetson University (this means that they must be in their second year at Stetson or second year of College, due to transferring from another institution)
- Have a passion to grow their leadership skills
- Be available to meet for the 8 Emerging Leader sessions (dates and times will be released by December 9, 2016)
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA
- Be in good academic standing with Stetson University
- Be in good conduct standing with Stetson University
- Applications due: Friday, September 15, 2017
Please complete the following application by September 15, 2017 to be considered for the 2017 Fall Cohort of Emerging Leaders. If you have any questions, please reach out to Leadership Education and Development at email@example.com.