First Year Leadership Experience Application (fall 2017)
First Year Leadership Experience is an opportunity for first year students at Stetson University to connect with other students, develop as leaders, and begin to make a difference in the Stetson community. Throughout this experience, students will participate in weekly meetings for 8-weeks focused on growing as a leader and learning about opportunities across the Stetson Community. Additionally, students will be mentored by upperclass students that will help them explore ways to become a leader at Stetson and in the community.
This program will be taking place: Dates will be Announced in August
Requirements of Participants:
- Be a first year student at Stetson University in fall 2017
- Have a passion to grow and develop as a leader at Stetson University
- Be available to meet weekly throughout the the second half of the fall semester
- Stay in good academic standing with Stetson University
- Stay in good conduct standing with Stetson University
- Applications due: September 15, 2017
- FYLE Participants will be announced by: September 25, 2017
- FYLE Meetings will begin: In early October
Please complete the following application by September 15, 2017 to be considered for the First Year Leadership Experience. If you have any questions, please reach out to Leadership Education and Development at email@example.com.