LEAD Team Facilitator Application - 2017-2018
LEAD Team 2017 - 2018
Stetson University's LEAD Team (Leadership Education and Development Team) is composed of a select group of outstanding students dedicated to leadership development across the Stetson Community. This team of students focuses on developing, mentoring, and supporting student-centered programs designed around individual, group, and community leadership learning. LEAD Team oversees a variety of programs including Emerging Leaders, First Year Leadership Experience (FYLE), and Student Leadership in Community Engagement (SLICE). LEAD Team is also made up of two levels of student leaders (Facilitators and Assistant Facilitators) that administer and facilitate these programs.
- Candidates should be organized, possess strong facilitation abilities, and be skillful at communication
- Candidates should have previous experience planning programs and facilitating events
- Candidates should have a passion for leadership and be excited to make a lasting impact on the Stetson community
- Candidates must be in good academic and conduct standing with Stetson University
- Candidates must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Candidates must be full-time students throughout the 2017-2018 academic year
Facilitator Application is due: Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:59pm
Interested in applying for LEAD Team Assistant Facilitator? Checkout the application at www.stetson.edu/ulead and it is due Friday, March 24, 2017 at 11:59pmLearn the ins and outs of applying for student leadership positions at Stetson. Attend a workshop on Student Leadership Applications hosted on: January 19, 2017 4:00pm-5:00pm - LBC 221 January 20, 2017 12:00pm-1:00pm - LBC 221
If you have any questions about this application process, please contact Lizzie Dement, Assistant Director of Leadership Development at email@example.com.