Spring 2014 Suit Up Challenge Entry Form
The Suit Up Challenge is brought to you by the
Center for Leadership, Activities and Career Services.
How to Enter:
1. Dress in your best professional attire.
2. Submit your photo using this form. The photo has to be a head to toe shot.
3. In this form you will include a photo caption answering the question, "Why are you the best candidate for this job?" The photo caption will join your photo and be uploaded to our Suit Up Challenge 2014 Facebook page (30 word max).
4. Update your Facebook cover photo with our official Career Week image. (The image will be emailed to you) In order to qualify for the Suit Up Challenge, you must switch your cover photo until February 13, 2014.
How to Win:
Each photo and caption will be judged by a panel. The judging criteria is listed below.
1. Most professional looking attire
2. Creativity and "WOW" Factor with photo caption (30 words or less)
3. Facebook "LIKES" - Get your friends to help you win. One point per Facebook "LIKE" up to 25 points.
*Each criteria weighs 1/3 toward the total points possible.
There will be one student selected from each academic college. Each of the winners will receive the following:
$100 shopping trip to JCPenney for professional dress attire
Salon treatments sponsored by Mr.Karl's Hair Salon
CLACS will provide a VIP Career Consulting Make Over (Resume, cover letter and mock interview)
Call 231 591 2685 for additional information or visit our facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/589212674531155/
*This competition is reserved for current Ferris State University students only.