Sustainability Council Application 2019-2020
Duties of all Sustainability Council Executive staff:
- Have, and maintain, a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- All members of Sustainability Council are expected to work closely with, as well as maintain a positive relationship with, other school entities.
- Contribute ideas to planning for upcoming semesters.
- Plan annual events such as, but not limited to, Earth Week, Compost Fundraiser, and River-Cleanup.
- Attend weekly executive meetings that are to be held prior to the weekly general assembly meetings.
- Attend designated office hours on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the continuity of excellent leadership within the Sustainability Council by building-up general staffers with leadership skills and motivation.
- Be attentive to news related to sustainability and the environment on international, national, state, and local scales.
- Remain up to date with all council events
- Be responsible for responding to emails to the Sustainability Council email account firstname.lastname@example.org that pertain to your job description or are emails sent as a result of your interaction with community-members.
- Post a weekly update to the Sustainability Council Executives Facebook page detailing your progress on projects you have undertaken.
This form closed on May 1, 2019 5:00 PM MDT