Faculty Commitment to Students Award Nomination
The purpose of the Faculty commitment to Students award is to recognize a faculty member who shows an exceptional commitment to the success of their students, in or out of the classroom.
This commitment award will be chosen on the basis of their involvement and investment in the students they teach and the guidance and support given when needed.
Suggested Writing Topics*
In writing a nomination for the Faculty Commitment to Students, you may write about, but you are not limited to, the topics listed below:
- How has this individual contributed to the growth and development of the student(s) they teach?
- What is the most memorable thing they have done for the student(s)?
- What impact have they had on the campus and the student(s) they were involved with?
- Describe how the faculty member supports the goals and mission of the university.
- Describe the faculty member's leadership accomplishments.
- How is it that you are aware of this faculty member's leadership?
*Remember that all of the suggested writing topics do not need to be answered. The suggested writing topics are here to help you write a strong nomination.
Please limit responses to no more than 2 pages, single spaced.