Student Group of the Year Award Nomination
The purpose of the Student Group of the Year Award is to recognize a student group that demonstrates significant leadership qualities and outstanding contributions to the University of Utah.
The student group must have contributed to the overall well-being of the University of Utah. This organization will have actively and continually worked to improve the University of Utah community. Creativity, innovation, and sustainability in programming exemplify this organization. Student organizations may self-nominate.
Suggested Writing Topics*
In writing a nomination for the Student Group of the Year, you may write about, but are not limited to, the topics listed below:
- Reason for nomination.
- How did this organization or group make an effort to reach new students?
- What goals were and how have they been achieved?
- What has this student group done to promote success at the University of Utah?
- What leadership qualities does the group exemplify?
- Why do you believe this student group deserves the award?
- How does this group go above and beyond?
- How do the members of the group support and encourage the organization?
- How do the members of the group work together to achieve an overall goal?
*Remember that all of the suggested writing topics do not need to be answered. The suggested writing topics are here to help you write a strong nomination.
Please limit response to 2 pages, single-spaced.